Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
What did they do in PnP films?
Brian Easdale was the composer of the music for the following Powell and/or Pressburger films
- Black Narcissus (1947)
- The Red Shoes (1948)
Brian won the Oscar for Best Music, Scoring of a Dramatic or Comedy Picture
- The Small Back Room (1949)
- The Elusive Pimpernel (1950)
- Gone to Earth (1950) [and thus also for "The Wild Heart"]
- The Battle of the River Plate (1956)
- Peeping Tom (1960)
- The Queen's Guards (1961)
- Return to the Edge of the World (1978)
Back to index