Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
What did they do in PnP films?
Noreen was editor or assistant editor on the following P&P films:
- The Queen's Guards (1961) [Editor]
- Peeping Tom (1960) [Editor]
- Ill Met by Moonlight (1957) [assembly editor] (uncredited)
- The Battle of the River Plate (1956) [assembly cutter] (uncredited)
- Oh... Rosalinda!! (1955) [dubbing editor] (uncredited)
- The Tales of Hoffmann (1951) [assembly editor]
- The Elusive Pimpernel (1950) [assembly editor] (uncredited)
- The Small Back Room (1949) [assistant editor] (uncredited)
- The Red Shoes (1948) [assistant editor] (uncredited)
- Black Narcissus (1947) [second assistant editor] (uncredited)
Back to index