Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
Reviews of Rynox (1932)
- Fascinating trivia (and any goofs) connected with the film
- Contemporary Review - Kine Weekly, 29 October 1931
- Contemporary Review - Kine Weekly, 12 November 1931
- Contemporary Review - Picturegoer Weekly, 5 March 1932
- At the NFT, March 2000
- Link to -> BFI ScreenOnline
Pictures from the PaPAS Gallery
Other P&P reviews