Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
Reviews of Red Ensign (1934)
- Fascinating trivia (and any goofs) connected with the film
- Contemporary Review - Kinematograph Weekly: 8th February 1934
- Contemporary Review - Monthly Film Bulletin: May 1934
- Contemporary Review - Picturegoer Weekly: June 2nd 1934
- Henry Coombs Reviews
- TV Guide review
- Notes from the video cover
- Link to -> BFI ScreenOnline
- TCM review of the MPI "Classic British Thrillers" DVD
Pictures from the PaPAS Gallery
Other P&P reviews