Dedicated to the work of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger and all the other people, both actors and technicians who helped them make those wonderful films.
A lot of the documents have been sent to me or have come from other web sites. The name of the web site is given where known. If I have unintentionally included an image or document that is copyrighted or that I shouldn't have done then please email me and I'll remove it.
I make no money from this site, it's purely for the love of the films.
[Any comments are by me (Steve Crook) and other members of the email list]
IKWIG 60th Anniversary
28 - 31 October 2005
By: Steve Crook
The IKWIG Quiz
- How much did Joan pay to bribe Kenny?
- How much were the radio phone calls to Kiloran?
- What is a Filibeg?
- How long had the Campbells been married?
- Who cursed Moy Castle?
- How far would Catriona swim for £20?
- What were the 3 ropes made from?
- What sort of rabbit dish was served at Erraig?
- How old is Torquil?
- Which company does Joan work for?
- How old is Joan?
- How much money does "Daddy darling" give Joan?
- Where had Daddy come from?
- How much leave has Torquil got, after how long away?
- How old is Kenny?
- How old is Bridie?
- What happens if you count the beams?
- Who is the famous sister of the actress playing Bridie?
- Who is Catriona married to?
- Who was first intended to play Torquil?
- Why couldn't Roger go to Mull?
- Who was first intended to play Joan?
- Why was that a coincidental substitution?
- What did Torquil suggest happened to the wedding dress?
- Where does the name Kiloran come from?
How many can you answer? You're on your honour to mark them correctly. At the Western Isles we just gave people about a minute to think about each one before reading out the next question.
When you've answered as many as you can you can look at the answers.
Fri 28 Sat 29 Sun 30 Mon 31
Back to index